Wednesday, May 6, 2020

weezer : HERO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdJS11C8LA0

This one is for the stay at home dreamers, the zoom graduators, the sourdough bakers, and the essential workers.

Hero the new single from Van Weezer is out now, pass it on https://Weezer.lnk.to/hero

With the good news, comes the bad: unfortunately we're going to have to delay the release of Van Weezer. As you know, Corona has put a crimp in many well-laid plans. Van Weezer has been no exception. And because we don't want to give another release date until we're absolutely sure of it, we'll just say "stay tuned for more info." In the meantime, we’re working hard on getting you all the new Weezer you can handle including music and more surprises getting announced later this week ;)


LYRICS When I was a kid I thought I'd save the world Running 'round and chasing all the criminals Swinging on a web, flying in the sky Shooting lasers from my eyes But now I know it never was my destiny It's not my place in life, not who I'm meant to be And I don't need the glory, I don't need the fame And I don't wanna wear this cape ‘Cause on the inside I know it won't last On the inside I'm an outcast Everybody needs a hero but I'm not everybody else I walk alone Yeah, I walk alone yeah, I walk alohone, eyeah You know I tried to be a hero but I was lying to myself I walk alone Yeah, I walk alone yeah, I walk alohone, eyeah They build you up and then they're gonna tear you down They love you then they hate you if you wear a crown It’s not that I don’t love to solve a mystery But life is hard enough with one identity If silence is the voice of a new generation Then I could live up to all of your expectations I'd hammer down hard like I'm Iron Fist Then disappear like I don't exist And on the inside I know it won't last On the inside I'm an outcast

No comments:

Post a Comment