Tuesday, November 7, 2023

USB stick found with strange 1800s planetary imagery and video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQLSQFS4mg

USB stick found with strange 1800s planetary imagery and video



From Reddit

Hello reddit community. I made this account just to share this event and decided to share this on the mystery thread as I don’t know where else to post. My name is Quisto and I live in a small village near Berlin (Bernau). To make a quite long story short, I found a usb stick on a parking lot near the so called “Steintor” a few hours ago. I didn’t think much when I saw it and put it into my pockets. There was nothing more at the parking lot, just a silver toshiba usb stick (it has a strange symbol carved into it) Later to day I put it into my laptop. First I had trouble opening it because the laptop said it is corrupted and i’m not Computer savy. Anyways, I found lots of files I have no idea what they mean.

But here comes the interesting part: among the unnamed files there were quite many images and videos of what seems like planets/space related stuff. They all seem old from the 1900s. The videos kind of shocked me as some of them show what seems like “alien ufos”. I watched lots of scifi movies to know what they look like lol

I don’t know the story bwhind the usb Stick and who possessed it but I decided to share this with you. some images seem to show surface close ups of planets and some seem to be edited/blacked out. The videos are too freaky to describe. A friend said the stick contains old Voyager sattelite recordings and files that are not supposed to be public as he has never seen something like that (he’s a space dude). I will look more into the files now and keep you up to date. Once i figure out how to upload I will show to you the images.

Maybe some of you know what is shown on the pictures/videos.”


No comments:

Post a Comment