Wednesday, March 3, 2021

weezer : Bird with a Broken Wing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sytRDSFjJzQ


www.weezer.com


LYRICS Long ago I was flying in the air Looking at the sea below I was hunting krill Diving down In a flash I’d scoop 'em up Thrashing in my mandible It was such a thrill Me and my friends We were killers Now I'm just a bird with a broken wing But I still have a song to sing Turning night to day Warbling clouds away I'm just a bird with a broken wing And this beautiful song to sing Don't feel sad for me I'm right where I want to be The stupid cat Always sneaking up on me Thinking I would be his meal Till I slipped up and away Singing out The melody came endlessly High or low, I felt so free I had something to say But you’ll never catch my melody I'm just a bird with a broken wing And I still have a song to sing Turning night to day Warbling clouds away I'm just a bird with a broken wing And a beautiful song to sing Don't feel sad for me I'm right where I want to be Nothing matters in the world And everyone is free But I’ll belong to you if you believe in me Nothing matters in the world And everyone is free But I’ll belong to you if you believe in me

No comments:

Post a Comment